Show 6 – jump up and down!
Recorded just before Christmas, during a -30 cold snap. Take two idiots, add some rum and good tunes, stir, edit, then edit some more – and you have this last show of 2004.
This week’s show (~ 26 minutes):
- Our Mantra
- They warned us about Brian
- Mel Tormé
- Tim Horton’s super-addictive coffee
- One-handed nose blowing
- Temperature rant
- Fuzzy Logic: Sending food back at a restaurant
- Our days at CNOT-FM
- Vote for the Bob and AJ of your choice, but vote!
- The Bob and AJ Media Conglomerate
NHL music featured this week:
Background Music: See previous show notes, nothing new here.
Next week/year: More of what you’ve come to love, with a little bit of what you’ve come to hate.