RSS or MP3 35 minutes ~ 30MB
Our first “live-straight-through,no-editing, not-even-taking-out-the-stuff-we-should-have, because-some-of-it-was-really-lame, like-Happy-Days-after-Fonzie-became-a-teacher, or-the-Andy-Griffith-show-once-Don-Knotts-left, because-after-that-it-was-all-about-Aunt-Bea, and-when-it-really-came-down-to-it, Aunt-Bea-wasn’t-all-that-interesting” show!
Yep, recorded in 35 minutes, this week’s show was much easier to produce, and quite a bit more fun to record – we may keep doing them this way! The production leaves something to be desired, but we’ll get better with practice…
- Nice comments and emails
- Superbowl? Was there a game on or something?
- Paul McCartney’s pool quote :
“Somebody said to me, ‘But the Beatles were anti-materialistic.’
That’s a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say,
‘Now, let’s write a swimming pool.'”
- Garageband’s “Whoops” Beatnik:
- Canadian shovelling fixation
- Football showboating idiots
- Valentine’s Day – Men : Set the bar low while you can
- Mitsou‘s greatest hits for Julien
- The gay bar was The Blue Oyster, not The Blue Oyster Cult (cowbell SNL clip here) .
This week’s music from mostlytunes.com :
Retrograde – Letting Go
Mike Chappelear – Cruel Weather (Buy the CD here)
Ted Wulfers & Beggar’s Bridge – S.W.E.L.L
Thanks for keeping us in the top 50 at podcastalley ! All votes appreciated!