Bob and AJ chat with Christa, (Photo by Nico)
Oh was this fun. Christa Couture came to town to play and promote her new album, and there was no way in hell we were going to miss that. We had a great time listening and watching Christa, and an even better time chatting with her. It was like talking to an old friend for the first time.
You’ll hear some other voices around the table, they’d be:
Proving why Bob and AJ aren’t doing radio, we discuss lots of fun stuff with Christa, almost none of which has to do with music :
- Neil is Obama’s running mate
- after 3 years we meet
- Mic stand parts in Lethbridge
- Married before getting too old
- We ask an FM question, and can’t follow through
- Self booked tours
- Christa hates Montreal ?
- Withnail and I
- Tatoo-Tawk, with AJ and Christa
- The Bronski-Beat test
- Being a Bad Amputee
All Christa Tunes this time!